There are many different ways that you can learn how to use EndNote. These include:
- Attend one of the Library classes on EndNote, which are held throughout the year.
- If you are unable to come to a class, check the Introduction to EndNote handout distributed at the class and available in the X7 Handout box below.
- Try the excellent EndNote website training videos (in Windows Media Player or MP4 format).
- Use the Ask a Librarian service to ask your EndNote questions.
- There are useful help screens in EndNote. Click on the Help command on the menu bar at the top of the screen or the help icon on the main toolbar.
- When you install EndNote the software includes Getting Started Guide in PDF format.
- The EndNote website contains many useful resources, including FAQs.
- You can subscribe to EndNote's Community Users Forum. The list is happy to receive questions from novices, deals with both Windows and Macs and is helpful for those using EndNote with Word.