The AGPS 6th Edition style download below has been written for Australian requirements.
- If you have trouble downloading a style, try a different browser.
- If you click on a style link and get gibberish on the screen, go back and try again, this time pressing the Shift key while clicking the style name.
- Mac users can download a style by holding down the Ctrl key and clicking on the folder icon. Then click on Download Link to Disk in order to save the style into the EndNote styles folder.
- You must save the style files in the correct folder where your copy of EndNote has been installed. For Windows, this will usually be C:\ProgramFiles\EndNoteX7\Styles. For Macs, look in your Applications\EndNote X7\Styles folder.
- If you do not insert the style correctly you will not be able to access it when using EndNote.
- If you are a Mac user and wish to modify an EndNote style, you will first have to copy the folder of EndNote styles into your Documents folder and Edit your Preferences for your Folder Locations in EndNote.