Creating an EndNote Library
Adding references manually
Using Library Search
Direct export from databases
Importing with a filter
Exporting from Google Scholar
Finding Full text
Checking for duplicate records Backing up your library
- If you have trouble downloading a style, try a different browser.
- If you click on a style link and get gibberish on the screen, go back and try again, this time pressing the Shift key while clicking the style name.
- Mac users can download a style by holding down the Ctrl key and clicking on the folder icon. Then click on Download Link to Disk in order to save the style into the EndNote styles folder.
- You must save the style files in the correct folder where your copy of EndNote has been installed: Applications\EndNote X7\Styles
- If you wish to modify an EndNote style, you will first have to copy the folder of EndNote styles into your Documents folder and Edit your Preferences for your Folder Locations in EndNote.